Morton Buildings, Inc. is the industry leader in post-frame construction. We have been in business for more than 110 years and have six manufacturing plants servicing 106 construction centers nationwide. Per year, across America, more than 3,500 new buildings sport the familiar Morton M.
Our Sales Consultants are self-driven and motivated to increase market share within an assigned geographical territory and develop relationships with long standing customers. You work as part of a team from concept to completion to deliver a building to our customer that is unparalleled in quality and backed by superior warranties and years of experience and knowledge.
Successful Sales Consultants are career minded with an extreme desire to succeed. They are able to integrate various technologies into their day to day activities in order to be highly organized and focused. Training is provided, but you must have the capability to learn as you go and adapt to the constant change of the construction industry and needs of several markets.
- Minimum of an associate degree or minimum 2 years’ experience in construction, sales, customer service, or related field.
- Preferred degree in Business, Communication, or Construction Administration/Management
- Preferred outside sales experience
- Capable of generating and qualifying leads
- Ability to grow existing market share
- Aptitude to learn and manage the construction process from beginning to end
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated good organizational, multi tasking and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
- Must have proficient computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Minimal overnight travel required
Our Sales Consultants are provided with a company car, laptop and cell phone in order to successfully navigate the needs of their assigned territory.
In addition, our base salary and commission structure offers the Sales Consultant outstanding earning potential.
Morton Buildings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All candidates offered employment will be subject to a pre-placement test which does include a drug screen.
- Competitive wages
- Unlimited earning potential!!
- ESOP retirement programs in which you become an owner of the company
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent Medical / Dental / Prescription plan
- Life Insurance plan
- Paid holidays, paid vacation and sick time
- Optional payroll savings plan
- Optional short / long term disability insurance
Morton Buildings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All candidates offered employment will be subject to a pre-placement drug screen and background check. You must provide your resume when you apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)